Thursday 23 May 2013

Last Minute Changes of Matriculation College

         Assalammualaikum.. i just want to share my challenges to my  new matriculation college when i've got the offer on the 25th April 2013.. maybe.. but i didn't remember the exact date.. First of all, when i got that offer i became depressed because i got the offer to Negeri Sembilan matriculation college that was too far from my home.. But, when i knew that my lots of my friends also got offer same as me, i became more excited to go there. But, my mother had made persuasion to change it to Perak matriculation college.. I just said okay :).. But, when we had made the persuasion the matriculation said that they ain't have a meeting yet.. So, they said to make a registration first at Negeri Sembilan matriculation college.. Because of that, my mother and i had made a decision just went to Negeri Sembilan matriculation college.. When i saw someone tweet that their persuasion had been approved i straight told to my mom. Then, my mom tried to call matriculation on 22nd May 2013 and they said my persuasion had been approved.. My parents felt relieved that i got the nearest place to continue my study. I felt glad too but in mean the meantime i felt disappointed because i could'nt meet my friends who were went to Negeri Sembilan matriculation college and i didn't know any of my friends that got Perak matriculation college same as me :-/. But, i told to myself to have positive thinking. Maybe there're no friends i knew there but i could've new friends there :-D. Hopefully, i can get use to the new environment and become friendly there ^_^.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.